Loving the fingerprint reader

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
I think Moto really nailed this. It works great. And they've completely done away with the Android Navi buttons, if you so choose. If you enable it, all that stuff you do with triangle, circle and square happens from the reader. Swipe left on it to go back. Swipe right and it pulls up your recent toggle. And a light tap takes you home again. Takes a bit of getting used to on the tap to go home because a strong tap locks the phone. But once you do, the old method feels positively antiquated.

Pictures with it off and on.
085fff924875e63232a83adc20e5887f.jpg
4325ac887b747154aff11fe5899f7bf1.jpg

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

JandN2639

Reaction score
Why does this post appear 3 times?
afc65f0415dbe09a3d6ae027ed74c015.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Why does this post appear 3 times?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably a Tapatalk issue, maybe with that version of Tapatalk? I use Notifications for the individual Forums (not the main Tapatalk notifications) and his new post only appears once.

Daniel_Esquivel

Reaction score
I think Moto really nailed this. It works great. And they've completely done away with the Android Navi buttons, if you so choose. If you enable it, all that stuff you do with triangle, circle and square happens from the reader. Swipe left on it to go back. Swipe right and it pulls up your recent toggle. And a light tap takes you home again. Takes a bit of getting used to on the tap to go home because a strong tap locks the phone. But once you do, the old method feels positively antiquated.

Pictures with it off and on.
085fff924875e63232a83adc20e5887f.jpg
4325ac887b747154aff11fe5899f7bf1.jpg

very nice wall bro I have Moto z play I love it nice Navi button too

Enviado desde mi XT1635-02 mediante Tapatalk

OP
PereDroid

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Fired up my Turbo 2. OMG. Never going back to triangle, circle, square. Hate it now!

jkaod

Gold Member
Reaction score
Fired up my Turbo 2. OMG. Never going back to triangle, circle, square. Hate it now!

Boy! Aren't we up on our high horse. You spoiled little brat Pere. The rest of us are stuck using those horrible triangle,square and circle things. ;)
Just kidding, you're the best Pere!
That really is a cool feature.
OK, I admit it...I'm jealous. I wish I had it too. I'm stuck with my old Z force for a while. I have to admit, I just now looked to see what it would cost me to pay off the rest of the phone so I could upgrade, but common sense prevailed and I realized that I'm super happy with my phone right now as long as I don't look at posts about new ones and the new cool features. I will no longer lurk on the Z2 threads so I won't be tempted.....maybe.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I agree @jkaod, fingerprint gesture is a cool new feature. But, not enough for me to sink money into a new phone. My Z Force isn't even one year old yet and running like a champ.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk