Missed Call Notification

Agrajag

Reaction score
Well, after some wipes and a re-install (as directed) and more time with the ROM all is well except for this one annoyance.

No matter what the setting under "Call settings", "Missed call LED notify" I get a blue LED notification every time the phone misses a call. Plus I see no facility for changing the color as I used a blue LED to let me know my girlfriend has texted me so this is doubly annoying.

If I could change the color to black or find another way to not even denote missed calls that might work.

Is this a bug for anyone else? Any ideas? (FYI v9)

Last edited:

jayman350

Reaction score
None of my LED notifications work, so you are ahead of the curve. Actually, my notifications have never worked on this ROM, or any custom ROMs I have used for probably the last 4-5 months.

Its a minor thing, but I do miss having them. I used to be able to have one color for a missed call, one color for gmail, one for email, and finally another for missed text messages.

OP
A

Agrajag

Reaction score
BTW, I looked pretty deeply. Where is the link for the v10 build? Maybe I'll get lucky there.

jayman350

Reaction score
BTW, I looked pretty deeply. Where is the link for the v10 build? Maybe I'll get lucky there.

a few of us have been running a pre-release version of 10. As of last week, if all goes accordingly we should see a final version tomorrow. Not sure how things are going on that end though...don't want to speak out of turn on this.

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
lol, or you could head over and download B-10 now! being that it just went live, earlier than expected!

a few of us have been running a pre-release version of 10. As of last week, if all goes accordingly we should see a final version tomorrow. Not sure how things are going on that end though...don't want to speak out of turn on this.

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
complete notification color control is in progress, it will be in the ROM, but I can't say in which build, theres alot to do and work on, but it is a plan so don't worry... :)

Well, after some wipes and a re-install (as directed) and more time with the ROM all is well except for this one annoyance.

No matter what the setting under "Call settings", "Missed call LED notify" I get a blue LED notification every time the phone misses a call. Plus I see no facility for changing the color as I used a blue LED to let me know my girlfriend has texted me so this is doubly annoying.

If I could change the color to black or find another way to not even denote missed calls that might work.

Is this a bug for anyone else? Any ideas? (FYI v9)