MMS pics very small on PRO

PCweber

Reaction score
MMS pics very small on PRO (found solution)

I came from the original Moto Droid. On the Pro when I get a text with a pic and I click on it it opens in the gallery viewer but is the same size. I then cannot resize it or anything. Is there a settign i can change to make it like the Droid MMS pics I used to get ? Anyone else seeing this?

Last edited:

MO3iusONE

Reaction score
Well when I get a pic, if I press and hold down on the pic it allows me to view it then zoom in on it or save it to my phone..

google123

Reaction score
Are you using the stock app? Pinch to zoom didn't work?

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums App

OP
P

PCweber

Reaction score
yes, stock text message shows the pic in a "bubble" type converstation. I press on the pic and it opens it int he viewer but remains the same small size as was in the bubble. Cant pinch zoon, etc. it will auto rotate if i enable that and rotate the phone.

OP
P

PCweber

Reaction score
I realized more info about this issue. If I tap the pic after I open it is is showing in the MMS video playback mode and the play bar is scrooling across bottom of screen. So it is opening pics in a video player. I dont see any setting to choose how pics are trated whn recieved and viewed via the text messaging app? On my original Droid it opens the pics from text messaging via the Gallery viewer.

OP
P

PCweber

Reaction score
FYI, I installed Handcent SMS from the Market and it fixed this issue.