music via earpiece

Reach

Reaction score
Are there any apps out there that will allow you to listen to music through a standard bluetooth earpiece so I can listen to music incognito at work

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
Don't know that you need an app...I have the BlueAnt Q1 and can play music thru it just fine. But I'm going to buy a stereo bluetooth headset. I think you might need a bluetooth device that is A2DP compatible to play music.

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
That's correct -- the headset needs to support A2DP.

pudders

Reaction score
Just an FYI I have two of the Moto S9 stereo headsets. I hardly use them, they worked wonderful for music and talking, however, I did't want or need stereo all the time so I went the mono route, just a personal preference. If you want a lightly used Bluetooth headset send me a message. I'll save you some $. As for what I use now, I use the Jawbone Icon. Best headset I have ever used, and I have had a few. It has the best noise reduction of any I have tried. I liked it so well I bought one for my girlfriend. We never go anywhere with out it. Works with the Dial2do app too, and has many customizable features both in hardware and software.