smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
PowerAmp allows you to edit tags and such in order to pull album art - is that what you are looking for?

Swizzel

Reaction score
Yes that is what I am looking to do. Thanks.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

hondabomdc5

Reaction score
I am so sick and tired of music on Android phones. I have always owned a android phone and probably always will but the music chaos drives me crazy. I have music on my phone from way back when i downloaded in on limewire, I also have music that I have downloaded from many various apps in the android market such as music junk, mp3 music downloader pro, gtunes music and others. It is great bc you are able to download the music straight onto your phone but the tags are all screwed up which sucks. Well here is just a recent example of my frustration. I have downloaded like 11 songs from this gtunes app. So just for an example, i downloaded the new song "gangnam style" . I go to play music app and search for it, i find it and open it and under that "folder" if you will are all the other songs that I downloaded from that gtunes app instead of just the gangnam style song. So in other words, all the songs that i have downloaded are in one location under one of the song titles that i downloaded. Make sense to anybody? Can somebody help me to figure out how to get ALL my music into one central location.

joshxdroid

Reaction score
Move all the files to you sd card. Then pop your sd card in your computer. Create a music file, then create artist sub folders. This will probably screw up your current play lists, but it will be worth it in the long run. Then what i do is use playerpro because it's really easy to change cover art and change tags.

hondabomdc5

Reaction score
Move all the files to you sd card. Then pop your sd card in your computer. Create a music file, then create artist sub folders. This will probably screw up your current play lists, but it will be worth it in the long run. Then what i do is use playerpro because it's really easy to change cover art and change tags.

So move every music file to the sd card or sd card ext? Then plug phone into computer and make a folder names " music " on the sd card or sd card ent? then make sub folders for each artist...why do i have to do this part?

joshxdroid

Reaction score
I guess you don't i just do it because art some other time i might be moving other music from my computer and i like to know what i have on there. Whenever you use multiple downloaders, it can get messy