My big red issues.

johnnycool001

Reaction score
My story begins last month. My wife and I are both on edge and was able to upgrade. I preorder a Note 4 and my wife decided to jump ship and get an IPhone 6. My wife also has a so called friend that works at Verizon store in a near by town. She told her that her store was exactly the same as a corporate store. The only difference is she said that they was getting there phones a lot quicker and said that I would have my note 4 before the official launch. So i my wife ordered me a note 4 and her an iPhone 6 plus. And a IPad air. I didn't get my note 4 till the day after launch and the iPhone was supposed to be in before the note was still on back order. Paid the tax on the note and iPad putting them both on the edge plan. They could not give me a receipt because of computer issues. I had noticed on the sign screen that my edge payment was $2 higher then it should be I was told that I had a discount that wasn't on there yet and that it would be correct. This seemed strange and so was the fact that they had no prices on there displays. It was almost closing we had been in there over an hour and I was ready to go. Fuguing I could fix any issues on the phone. Finally I tried to give them my note 3 for my edge trade. They said it has paid off and I didn't need to turn it in. The next day my wife found a iPhone 6 at a locale corporate store cancel her plus and got that one. The guy was about to take her note 3 when he looked at the computer and said it was paid off and to keep it. The next day I looked at my receipts on my Verizon I had been charged $750 for my note 4 witch should have been $699 and $800 for an iPad that should have been $729. Plus they charged an activation fee for both. I called customer service got credit for the 2 activation. They told me that an independent store can charge whatever they want for equipment. And that if I returned them to buy them for the real price I would have to pay $110 in restocking fees plus depreciate. Which would cost more then I would save. I also asked if I needed to return the two notes. She told me one needs to be returned and one was good. She was going to mail me the stuff to return it. 6 days later I get a plastic bag in the mail. No box no shipping label. So I had to get my own box and pay for postage. Fast forward to today I get the email my bill is ready. Look at it and it is over $1000. Due to $650 in equipment charges for the 2 notes 3's according to the tracking number the phone I sent back has been there for over a week. After being on hold and being transferred 4 times with the phone to my ear for over an hour. I was basically told sorry for your bad luck. You one phone is here they just haven't got around to processing it and when they do they will take that amount off. No one can explain why there was 3 different places telling me to keep my phone. They are sending me the stuff to ship back my other phone. Hopefully they will get it all fixed before the end of the month when the bill is due. I love my new note 4 but right now I wish I had never upgraded.

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Skip the store, skip the retail representatives, and just file a complaint with the BBB. They will call you, and it will be someone with authority and importance.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk 2

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Subscribed. I'd like to help. I would need to be on the phone with you and customer service but I think I can unravel this. PM me.