My Music Artwork Issue

schrajw

Reaction score
Anyone else having an issue with the stock music player not displaying any album artwork suddenly? Use Album Art Grabber to assign, then unmount and remount sd card, but still nothing. Weird...

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I don't use the stock music player, but I had the same issue with power amp. It turns out that somehow my album art file was corrupted. I haven't a clue as to how. I deleted the folder and started over from scratch. Involved yes, but I was able to get rid of the junk pics that were tied in with some of the songs too.

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!!

OP
S

schrajw

Reaction score
Have tried evening I know, including formatting both internal and external sd cards. Stock player was showing album art when I first swapped cards from the old phone, now nothing will display. Have tried almost every album art grabber out there, they all work fine with other music players... just not the stock player. Any ideas?

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Make sure that you don't have it set to only grab album art when connected to Wi-Fi... if the stock music player even has that ability. As I said, I don't use it. You might consider power amp? I love it. Well worth the 4.99$ :)

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! XPARENT BLUE!!!

OP
S

schrajw

Reaction score
Yeah, aware of the settings. Want to figure this out for the stock player, as I use double tap home and lock screen features daily.