Need wireless charging extention for drop case

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
The note ultra 20 has a hard time getting charged wirelessly without a case it has to be placed just right on the wifi charger. With a drop case on it the charging is even more meticulas and needs to be placed more precise. Is there a metal pad that can be glued to the back of the actual phone with a methat cord that could be fed around the case to pull in the wireless charge better with close contact to the wireless pad

There must be a better way to make wireless charging more consistent

There are many times it look like it's charging and I wake.up in the morning and it isn't actually charged when it looked like the charging was activated when first placed so I end up fast charging with a cord in the morning very anoyi6

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
SMYDSMITH

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
I got a 2000 nah wirelessly qi charge extender off Amazon there are a few different brands I got 2 brands the 1st one works well the second brand is coming Sunday.

The reviewed say that the USB cables snap after a few months of use as they are thun so be gentle

They claim waterproof unsure how to rest

One purchaser claimed the unit added malware via the USB connection, hope that not true have not seen signs if it.

I use it supliment my uag thick case which makes it harder to charge my note 20 ultra without it wirelessly.

Iv been asking case makers to build these into their cases as an option so far no dice maybe we need a Kickstarter

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk