New Market won't install

kygator1

Reaction score
First off i thought i had settled on a rom with ud and his good work,but now I have found the place to call home, it is Sourcery which is the future of Roms.I had no issues but one and I'm sure I have missed the solution but I can not install the market apk at all any help please thankyou in advance..

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Many of the new markets do not work this has nothing to do with the rom. I have found a market that seems to work and we will be updating them soon but for now use the old one and u'll have the new one soon

Sent from my Sourcery using DroidForums App

OP
K

kygator1

Reaction score
Thank you for your quick response i will wait patiently

joseserna08

Reaction score
Don't know if it'll go with your theme, but there's a black transparent themed market on the forums I've been using since ud2.4 with no problems. I used it on sourcery 1.0 with no problems as well.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I have already themed most of them including my own i have 2 left and yea did you install the gapps first because from what we've found is that the market needs to install over an old one

listenman20

Reaction score
Don't know if it'll go with your theme, but there's a black transparent themed market on the forums I've been using since ud2.4 with no problems. I used it on sourcery 1.0 with no problems as well.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

somewhere near that same thread should be several themed markets.

OP
K

kygator1

Reaction score
Well I'm not sure if i have missed it in the known issue or 1.3 update problems.But I still can't my market to update to the new release,not sure if I even have a good market apk but I know it worked on my last few roms but no luck and yes I just reinstalled gapps again any info would be appreciated ty.

listenman20

Reaction score
i can't remember which theme it is but i could've sworn i seen one with the new market in it.

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
OP
K

kygator1

Reaction score
Got it,:) I'm sure it's something I'M missing but hope it gets easier in future updates thankyou for help..