NEW [ROM] ICE ICE BABY For the ThunderBolt!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

49265d1334858243-gummy-rom-1-0-1-makes-its-way-droid-pro-droid-forums.jpg

When I first saw this I had to check my eyes to see that I was not seeing things. It looks like we have a new Rom for the HTC Thunderbolt. Needless to say the developer doesn't even have one of these ancient devices, but he did see it fit to make sure that yours got a nice new shiny Rom! Developer "[SP]Jester" has apparently been getting bored making stuff for his Bionic and decided to throw together the ICE ICE BABY rom for the ThunderBolt! His Rom is based on the OTA Santod base. Some additional apps include Adaway, Advanced Task Killer Free, Audio Manager, Bluetooth File Transfer, Dropbox, DNS Changer for Root, Flash Light, GPS status, LTE On/Off, Live Wallpaper Picker, Maps, Mini Info, No Frills CPU, OTA Updater, Rings Digital, S-Voice, Super User by Koush, and Terminal Emulator.

2013_03_12_21.14.08.png
2013_03_12_21.14.23.png

Some custom Tweaks include Awesomebeats v3, Custom DNS Support, GPS Mod, AOSP Status Bar, AOSP Settings Menu, The Rom Has Been Mostly Desensed, Build.prop Tweaks for improved performance and stability, SuperCharger Script for added speed and fluidity, Tons of Ringtones, and lots more!

There is still more to come with this rom. Grab this Rom at the source link below!

Grab The Rom And Discuss Here