New to Droid 2--have a couple of questions

coastalfan

Reaction score
I got my Droid 2 last night, replacing a blackberry storm 1, and have a couple of questions so far: One is, how do you turn on a LED blinking light that shows when you have a message? Where is a good place to download free ringtones, etc. I tried Phonezoo, they try to send a premium text message which costs $9.99 according to Verizon. I also need a good case/pouch..where is a good place to buy these type of things. Finally, how do you sync your google desktop calendar with the phone calendar. I have numerous entries on my desktop computer, but they are not on my phone calendar.

Mr.Droid2

Reaction score
I got my Droid 2 last night, replacing a blackberry storm 1, and have a couple of questions so far: One is, how do you turn on a LED blinking light that shows when you have a message? Where is a good place to download free ringtones, etc. I tried Phonezoo, they try to send a premium text message which costs $9.99 according to Verizon. I also need a good case/pouch..where is a good place to buy these type of things. Finally, how do you sync your google desktop calendar with the phone calendar. I have numerous entries on my desktop computer, but they are not on my phone calendar.

I can only answer two of your questions. Other questions don't know the answer. But when you receive a text it will blink a green LED light. And a good place to buy phone case is ebay for cheap price.

gsxr_guy3344

Reaction score
welcome to the wonderful world of droid your going to love it...I made the switch from BB storm 2 to droid back in may...I did the OTA upgrade to 2.2 and it messed the phone up...the nice people at verizon gave me a brand new droid 2 for free...this phones uses are endless....if youd like other colors for text and things like that try missed call from the app store...theres 2 make sure you get the missed call for android...i have mine set to that sms is blue and missed calls are red and you can also customize the vibration patterns...make sure you disable the notifications on the actual phone or else you get 2 every time...any other ?'s feel free to ask....