Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Just got this email:
Hello and thank you for your recent Nexus 6P intelliGLASS HD order!

We here at intelliARMOR appear to have been using incorrect manufacturer specifications when producing our initial round of intelliGLASS for the 6P, and missed the mark with respect to cutouts for the proximity sensor and accommodation for various cases.

To remedy this, we have adjusted our design to be case friendly and accommodate the correct location of the proximity sensor (important for real glass). By the time you read this, the updated version will already be in production and we are on schedule to have these ready to ship out of our U.S. warehouse by November 9th. Any one who preordered intelliGLASS will receive the updated version (albeit with a slight delay). If you already received the initial version, we will setup a replacement for you completely free of charge.

Out support staff is available to help out with any additional questions you might have and we’ll continue to respond the best we can on various forums to answer any questions and serve you better. You can always reach us at [email protected]

-

Adam Webster

intelliARMOR Support Manager

[email protected]

www.intelliARMOR.com

Glad to know they have revised it. Not worried about the delay since my 6P won't be in my hands yet.

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Thanks. I bought 2. Let's see how they work.

OP
bkdodger

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
They have quality protectors.. Hopefully they do edge to edge one for 6P like Nexus 6.. I've installed on two Iphones and several Note 4

NexusSix

popcenator

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Just ordered a couple of these, the discount BOGO code still works if anyone is still interested.

on the move..

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Does this offer any protection for the back glass? After seeing reports that some people are claiming that their's is just shattering spontaneously, I might get some kinda protection just for the back glass. If not a screen protector, it looks like dbrands skins has some full body protection that covers most of the glass (except for the camera, flash, laser auto-focus area). Couldn't hurt if these claims are valid.

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Does this offer any protection for the back glass? After seeing reports that some people are claiming that their's is just shattering spontaneously, I might get some kinda protection just for the back glass. If not a screen protector, it looks like dbrands skins has some full body protection that covers most of the glass (except for the camera, flash, laser auto-focus area). Couldn't hurt if these claims are valid.
Front screen only. I think people are dropping the phones on the camera glass. It might not happen the first couple of times but eventually it will pop. Design flaw maybe but I don't throw my phone down.