NFL wallpapers???/ redskins?

tdog7879

Im looking for some good or HQ redskins wallpaper . I have tried flikie wallpaper, and backgrounds wallpaper and even this site and only have found 1 redskins wallpaper that was that great. So does anyone no a app or someone who can make me one? I'm really looking for a black background with some kinda of redskins logo! Thanks in advance also I no the redskins have sucked ass over the last couple years but this year ITS ON!

Last edited by a moderator:

lowboy

"I no the redskins have sucked over the last couple years but this year ITS ON"

+1

Last edited by a moderator:

iselector

I'm looking out for HD Skin's wallpaper too. Just like the NFC need to lookout for the braves on the warpath this season. Hail!

cupfulloflol

I have been working on a full Redskins theme for myself. I am Frankensteining it together from other themes with some mods done by myself, and some I guess original work haha.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...ts-peoples-droid-desktops-484.html#post758279

I didn't make it though, and unfortunately my memory stinks and I don't remember who actually did make it. But props goes to whoever made it. It is on an extremely darkened pyramid background (like the stock neural network live wallpaper).

On a related note: I am gonna be at the game tonight, Woooooo Go Skins.

OP
tdog7879

tdog7879

I have been working on a full Redskins theme for myself. I am Frankensteining it together from other themes with some mods done by myself, and some I guess original work haha.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...ts-peoples-droid-desktops-484.html#post758279

I didn't make it though, and unfortunately my memory stinks and I don't remember who actually did make it. But props goes to whoever made it. It is on an extremely darkened pyramid background (like the stock neural network live wallpaper).

On a related note: I am gonna be at the game tonight, Woooooo Go Skins.
thanks for posting that thats all i needed but it still would be nice to have more skins wallpapers...keep us posted with the redskins theme...Also as a side note im not sure why my post got edited by the mods? Maybe he has a sorry ass team like the 49ers????:)

lowboy

49'ers are a good team. They too will make a comeback, just not this year.
No fear My post was edited too. It had the missing word here, " sucked ... over", Taken out. But it was left in your post. I had just copied and pasted the one sentence you wrote. No big deal.