Notifications will not clear off

mps1773

Reaction score
I got my DX about a week ago. I have had a new voicemail notification stuck in the notifications bar for about half of that time, which I have been ignoring so far while I tried to find a solution. Now I have that and two photo upload notifications stuck there and NO success whatsoever at finding out how to clear these. The "clear" button is not available when these three are the only three notifications on there and when it does appear it does not clear these three.

maderschramm

Reaction score
I got my DX about a week ago. I have had a new voicemail notification stuck in the notifications bar for about half of that time, which I have been ignoring so far while I tried to find a solution. Now I have that and two photo upload notifications stuck there and NO success whatsoever at finding out how to clear these. The "clear" button is not available when these three are the only three notifications on there and when it does appear it does not clear these three.

do they remain even after a reboot? you rooted yet?

OP
M

mps1773

Reaction score
Hello. Yes I am rooted. However I finally figured it out. Somehow the verizon voicemail had grabbed one of my voicemails before gvoice did. I went into the verizon voicemail manually and delete it and that took care of it. Thanks.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App