ok so rooted now what

delicious d

Reaction score
gingrbreaked my phone,,rooted my phone on gingerbread 588 now what should i do...what r my options ...i have been trying to remove the 3g hotspot from verizon cant find mynet.apk not by root manager, not by tibackup,not by the zipupdate when i do the last the flash fails for signature fail or something what, im bored now...
completly new to all this replaced my digitizer on my old droid og after i fixed it i decided to rooot it and put peter alfonso gb which i love, then did my x but i dont know if i can rom it since its gb now......sorry guys i know im a hot mess,btw i got the official 588 leaked stock then rooted yesterday

please help

Twils1

Reaction score
Themes add a nice touch after rooting. I believe there are a few zips you can just apply from the sd through bootstrap for .588 no need to wipe anything either. Another nice touch are apps to change the boot logo an animation. A few guys on this forum can make any logo you want.

Rooted 4.5.588 GB, BWC Theme

Twils1

Reaction score
Im sure you can find the zip on this forum. Black white chrome is what im running looks sweet. Make sure your on deodexed .588 if not you can flash that right over what you have if you in stall without the deodexes. 588 force close is al you'll get. Then you can flash your theme zip rite over that. Plenty of threads here on it. As for boot logos I get a guy here dr carpenter to make my boot logos you also just install via bootstrap. Its quit easy no need to wipe anything for any of this.

Twils1

Reaction score
I run the black white chrome theme its about the best for .588 in my opinion. You can find the zip on this forum install that via bootstrap app. Forums on that here to. Make sure your on deodexed. 588 if not you will get nothing but force closes. As for the logo there is a app for that but I get a guy here named dr carpenter to make mine install zip same way via bootstrap none of these things require you to wipe anything in bootstrap recovery just install from sd then reboot. And for boot animation change I just use the app for that type bac in he market you should find it. Hope this helps

Rooted 4.5.588 GB, BWC Theme

OP
D

delicious d

Reaction score
thank not sure what deodexed means.... i downloaded gingerbread stock without rooting, its buggy but then again 2.2 was just as terrible specialy with reseting my phone, i just rooted yesterday, i was reading nobody is bothering with any roms till the official build comes out.....question.. i heard there was another leak version of gingerbread, can i just install that on top of what i have? is it any better? because 588 is still real buggy....thanks again guys