Phone changed after being rooted

Chronic24

Reaction score
sorry if this is a dumb question, I just got the phone and learning it slowly. There use to be a nice contact widget i guess on the screen when u scrolled it to the right, u could put like 4 contacts on there and it was nice and neat I rooted my phone and everything went blank but I cant find the app/widget to put it back on the main screen, i thought maybe it was Contact quick Tasks widget but thats not it, its 2 big. the one im looking for was small

TwerpPoet

Reaction score
I believe the Contact Quick Tasks widget is resizable. After setting up the widget just hold down for a few seconds. A frame should appear around it and and you should be able to resize. I'm not 100% certain of this. I just installed LauncherPro Plus yesterday and now all widgets are resizable, so I can't test my memory.

Note, if/when you install Launcher Pro be sure to set aside some time to customize your phone. All my shortcuts and widgets disappears from the home screen. Even the number of home screens changes. The final results were worth it, but it was a bit of a surprise.