phone locks up during call

ctjoe

Reaction score
Happened few times. Phone locks up when on a call, cant bring up keypad for extension and wont end call when hit end call button. Any ideas?

IamGov

Reaction score
This happens when a few apps are taking up too much memory and lag occurs. This happens to me too often then I like, but next update should fix. Do a quick reset and it should be good for awhile!

Sent via my Fascinate on the Droidforums app.
Owned D1, Incred, X, D2, and the Fascinate is the best.

Smartypants

Reaction score
What do you mean by reset? Reboot? Reset to factory? I also have no gps anymore... Been waiting for the now infamous update which I assumed would cure what ails me. Frankly, I am tired of waiting and regret buying this phone, as potentially nice as it is.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
This happens when a few apps are taking up too much memory and lag occurs. This happens to me too often then I like, but next update should fix. Do a quick reset and it should be good for awhile!

happens to mine but differently..my screen goes off a normal but it stays off all the time so I can't hang up unless the other person does it first

Sent from my DROID2

screwby

Reaction score
actually I experience this also but every time its simply that the drop down menu is partially down at top of screen maybe from my big ear? idk simply push the bar up and continue...

IamGov

Reaction score
What do you mean by reset? Reboot? Reset to factory? I also have no gps anymore... Been waiting for the now infamous update which I assumed would cure what ails me. Frankly, I am tired of waiting and regret buying this phone, as potentially nice as it is.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

GPS has been totally lost? Update will improve GPS, but if receiver is not being found then you may want to take your phone in for replacement.

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
forgot to mention im on a droid 2 and also happens while browsing the web

Smartypants

Reaction score
Oops... Gps is incredibly slow to start as many others also have, but it is still there. I meant I lost wifi. Once you try to turn it on the symbol turns green for 90 seconds then turns gray again.

Fascinating how this was sent...

Smartypants

Reaction score
I did a factory reset and wifi returned... Some rogue app killed it

Fascinating via DroidForums app