Phone showing 100% charge after 13 hours off the charger

bhart2489

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
droid turbo
Iv had my turbo for a couple days now. I went back to the vzw store and picked up a wireless charger about 4 days ago. i have been charging it on there since, yesterday after about 13 hours of using the phone heavily it still showed 100% batt charge. i tried soft reset and playing with plugging in the charger. the biggest issue is that it will not charge when its in that state. any ideas would be a huge help!

CaptainSS

Gold Member
Reaction score
Assuming you just didn't get the "Mother of ALL Batteries" I'd probably try normal charging first, followed by an FDR if the normal charge didn't work and finally an exchange.

Oh, and try banging it against the palm of your hand. That never works but I see people do it all the time.

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
This is actually a common error on that phone.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Power it off and charge it with a slow charge... I'm sure if you rebooted it.. The level of charge has changed.. Mine did this(not to this extent) a few times.. All. Is fine now..

Download gsam battery monitor.. It might force the factory meter to get in line.. What do you call heavy usage? And what is your signal like?

Reactions: cr6