Play Store glitch?

hamguy

Reaction score
i Have been trying to download some apps through Google Play. When I go to the site in IE and have my RAZR connected, I get a notice that "You don't have any devices.".

When I continue, I get a notice "You haven't accessed the Google Play Store app (the white shopping bag app icon) on your device with this email account. Learn more".

Now, I had inadvertently deleted The Shopping bag Icon for "play store" but I managed to reinstall it.

What am I doing wrong???

Thanks,

Dean

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
This is happening from your PC or your device?

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

OP
hamguy

hamguy

Reaction score
"This is happening from your PC or your device? " I get these messages on my PC.

"Have you tried opening the play store app from your phone? " Yes. I just get the home page and various app locations.

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
Make sure you're logged in to the play store from your pc. Then hit the gear in the top right & select my orders & devices. Select the devices tab, it should list your phone. If not, there's an option for "Don't see your device?" towards the right.

Tapped from a Galaxy Nexus using Xparent ICS

OP
hamguy

hamguy

Reaction score
App Downloads working now

Thanks for the help, y'all.The more I use this beastie, the more I like it. Now, back to "El Dorado" with J. Wayne and R. Mitchum.

Currently in my RV in Shamrock, TX