Pokemon Go tips and tricks thread

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
whativedone_pokemongo.jpg

I am surprised that a game involving pocket monsters have captivated the nation the way it did. Discussed in the new section here:A Few Epic Games Arrive On Android Pokemon Go and Final Fantasy VII, many are jumping on board. And despite some of the earlier issues with servers crashing and learning curves, it looks like people are starting to pick this up as the Angry Birds of today.

So for are you Pokemon Go fans why not share your knowledge here to help your fellow forum members have a better experience with the game by posting tips and tricks here.

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score

thunderbolt_nick

Thunderbolt Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.nickburress.com
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Twitter
@nickburress2k2
Oh wow! I didn't even know this was a thing! Glad you guys got this started. I didn't get to watch those videos, but a great tip to leveling up is to evolve you Pokemon...so those useless Pidgeys and Rattatas you keep throwing away that evolve for 25 candy...do it. 500 EXP every time and if you have an extra lucky egg burning....It's how I went from level 8 to 12 in a little under a day.

wanderer1479

Reaction score
I have tried this game and I think it's good, but it really makes you forget about reality, which is not good if you are on the street, haaha XD
That's why we should be careful when we play it :) but all in all I like it and it's good to hear these tips if you are a beginner.

CurryTime

Reaction score
Wait there's a reality outside of Pokemon? MADNESS!!!

Sometimes, I forget the same thing myself... Reminds me of when I used to play Pokemon back in grade school, heh. Lunch would come and go in what seemed like a few minutes!