POLL: THE SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 4, COMPARED TO THE NOTE 3, WOULD BE BETTER IF IT HAD...

POLL: THE SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 4, COMPARED TO THE NOTE 3, WOULD BE BETTER IF IT HAD...

• a smaller display / smaller device size

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
What would you like to see on the Galaxy. It would be better if it had.....
Please Take the poll and leave a reply. Add what you would love to see in the Next device...

OP
Preach2k

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
I love mine also. The GNOTE4 would be the only phone I would give up my Gnote3 for. That is if it is a big upgrade.

cece5702

Reaction score
I normally like to skip the next new & greater version. So I may wait for GNote5 if there is one in the making. I've had my GN3 since February and for now I'm still in love in the honeymoon stages, Lol.

shobe

Reaction score
The size and screen are great. The only change I'd hope for is a much improved antenna. I came over from the OG Droid and Bionic and both had amazing signal strength everywhere. This one will cut out in a heartbeat and lose signal when I'm just sitting still at my desk. I've changed the radio multiple times with no change. Aside from that, I have no complaint at all about this phone.

cece5702

Reaction score
I haven't really had any bad connection but I'm on WiFi at home and work so that helps me alot. When I had my razor Maxx I couldn't make calls at work at all. No signal at all. I had to leave the building and go outside. Since I've gotten my N3 no problems at all.

micp1480

Reaction score
1) I would love to have notifications on my lock screen that I can view, delete or reply to without going through a entire process of getting there to do it. The iPhone has such an app that can do that.

2) I would love to have the option to remove the apps that I don't want or use, that comes with the phone,which can't be removed unless you root it.

3) A brighter screen, which the phone right now is useless outdoors on a sunny day.

I am asking so much, but this is what I am looking for.

D

Divergent

1. If it had Sense 6 as OS expansion.
2. If it was HTC M8 designed with Samsung style ( because samsung needs to do something )

Hehhhe, I don't like those Sammy devices ( I have currently also a Note :p )

November/December will my HTC One M8 arrive !

JMC98

Reaction score
Windows phone os 8.1

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

droidspynet

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 3(Verizon)
A Google Play Edition would be nice... that's IMO of course. :)

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
Front facing speakers and a notification light on the back as well.