pro launcher beta 3d scrolling

mark7step

Reaction score
I'm new to the droid from a BB, I have downloaded pro launcher beta and trying to figure out how to make it scroll the icons where they come up in a 3d view. The droid I looked in the store did this but the store rep didn't know how to make it work. Anyone know how to do this?

cromo8

Reaction score
I'm new to the droid from a BB, I have downloaded pro launcher beta and trying to figure out how to make it scroll the icons where they come up in a 3d view. The droid I looked in the store did this but the store rep didn't know how to make it work. Anyone know how to do this?
menu from any launcher screen, select advanced setting scroll down and theres a checkmark, only work for me in column view not landscape

OP
M

mark7step

Reaction score
Can't get a menu to pop up when i'm on that screen hate to be dumb about this but i'm lost on this one.

jonnybgewd

Reaction score
press home, press menu, press preferences, advanced settings, check 3d drawer. done

alm0614

Reaction score
alright i was just checkin cause your title says pro launcher beta.. but yes, launcherPro is awesome. any other questions we can definitely help you out here

pokerdroid

Reaction score
hate to sound like a noob...

but i am one...just like original poster, moto droid from a bb curve.

can't seem to get to home>advanced settings>preferences...blah blah blah. where's ADVANCED SETTINGS? sorry...

-Noob.

LT*

Reaction score
but i am one...just like original poster, moto droid from a bb curve.

can't seem to get to home>advanced settings>preferences...blah blah blah. where's ADVANCED SETTINGS? sorry...

-Noob.

Home>menu>Preferences>advanced settings>3D drawer<----check this box

pokerdroid

Reaction score
just making sure i'm not going crazy...please excuse by stupidity.

---wait wait...i'm AM an idiot...

i figured it out...thanks.