Questions about stuff that's not working for me

magnus

Reaction score
Happy New Year everybody?

I'm running on Incredible 2 HD RLS 1.1

I have a few questions about features that I don't think are working properly.

- Does Sense 3.5 rotate into landscape at all? I've tried enabling all the settings but the sense homescreen do not appear to go into landscape. Am I missing the setting?
- When I put the phone into the car dock, the notification bar says, 'click to disable car mode'....except there is no car mode. The phone does not launch the navigation app....it just sits with the sense homescreen .....locked in portrait.....in a landscape dock. Is this how the stock phone runs or is this because of the ROM?
- The SMS app does not seem to show contact pics for me. I had backed up all my text messages and restored them to my phone once I had put the ROM in. And now, none of the SMS's have contact pics. but clicking through the placeholder pic will correctly pull up the contact in the people app and the contacts have pics then.

Any ideas?

Thanks!!!!

To the first question, no. The second and third questions would be better asked at themikmik dot com, where hd 1.1 is being developed. I used to run 1.1, but I never used the car dock, so I can't tell you for sure, sorry. I'm at least fairly sure the contact pictures showed up for me, though.

Sent from my mobile typewriter with tapatalk

#2. I just checked. I don't use the stock app. I use Go Dialer and Chomp for txt.
Stock msg app shows one pic for one thread. Rest are empty so it is not just you.

Sent from my Incredible 2 HD using DroidForums

Back