Really slow when typing??

jjbinks82

Reaction score
Anyone else besides me experiencing reeeeeeeeaaaaally slow processing/input orlagging when typing on 10.1????

Shot to from my ever so DEFIANT ROOTED BIONIC via DroidForums

mrscorp10

Reaction score
Are you using the 7" Galaxy Tablet?

sent from Verizon Wireless Handset

OP
jjbinks82

jjbinks82

Reaction score
No, hence my comment, "10.1"

mrscorp10

Reaction score
Didnt see that part reading fast lol I have the 7" it does the same thing a few of my friends have the 10.1 and they said when it happens to them they have to factory reset but im sure it has to be another solution did you call tech support for it?

OP
jjbinks82

jjbinks82

Reaction score
I didn't call tech support, but from what I'm reading in all the forms lagging is a widespread problem. the lagging freezes have not only been isolated to the typing program. I often experience lagging or programs freezing up. majority of the time I have to reboot just to get the program working again

I'm actually rooted. I did reverted back to stock, but I still had the same problem.

OP
jjbinks82

jjbinks82

Reaction score
I'm really disappointed, and forgive me for the blasphemy, but I almost went with an ipad2. I chose 10.1 because I love Samsung products and support Android and their developers. I'm trying to refrain from buyers remorse.

This lag is breaking my heart!!!!

mrscorp10

Reaction score
Its cool I feel the same way. Samsung has good products but slow to update and I have the 7" and we have yet to have an update and its lagging and freezing as well i was rooted with a custom eom as well and had to flash back to stock didnt fix the problem. I to was gonna go with Ipad2 but I just love android os and the customizing you can do with it. I hope you can get it resolve I say try tech support and go from there.

Neko

Reaction score
I'm having the same problem with my 7" Galaxy Tablet, is there a fix for this?

OP
jjbinks82

jjbinks82

Reaction score
I'm having the same problem with my 7" Galaxy Tablet, is there a fix for this?

Maybe with the latest update?? Also, I've discovered that it's prevalent with swipe. I've reverted to the stock keyboard.

Shot to you from my FOREVER DEFIANT ROOTED BIONIC!!!

S

SFGate

So far when I've encountered lagging it has not peeved me. I guess that time will come. ;)