[Release] Holy-Blue-v-3.0

goinskiing

Reaction score
Process of updating...

So, I'm still learning all the ins and outs of rom managing, but what is the process of updating to HB 3.1 using the nandroid? What options do I select in the Advance Nandroid Restore? Thanks again!

:icon_ banana: Thanks for the update!

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
So, I'm still learning all the ins and outs of rom managing, but what is the process of updating to HB 3.1 using the nandroid? What options do I select in the Advance Nandroid Restore? Thanks again!

:icon_ banana: Thanks for the update!

System, and data if u don't mind wiping.. But only system is needed.. Also if u don't restore data then disable the HTC Keyboard or u will just get FC messages

goinskiing

Reaction score
I typically don't mind wiping, but wanna just give the update a try. If I don't wanna wipe I can check the system in ANR? Am I understanding this correctly?

goinskiing

Reaction score
Awesome, thanks for the update, works like a charm.

Just a couple of other things I noticed for future revisions of the roms (sorry I always have a list a mile long of things).

1.) When you long press an app on a home screen, the "Apps" and "Browser" Icon areas jump weird, and during the long press the browser icon disappears. It's nothing real major, just something that could be cleaned up in future revisions? Maybe just keep it stationary?
2.) Same sort of issue with the htc style laucher, except when in landscape, if you are on the far right homescreen the browser icon disappears and when you're on the far left screen the phone button disappears. I think it has something to do with having no dots (screens there are on that side remaining counter).
3.) Just make the launcher stationary in both orientations.
4.) Is there a way to make the launcher semitransparent? I think it would make it look sleeker and cooler.

Really, all these suggestions are essentially cosmetical quirks, but I've had a great time with this rom and only want to see it better. Keep 'em coming. Looking forward to what your team can do.

:icon_ banana:

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
Awesome, thanks for the update, works like a charm.

Just a couple of other things I noticed for future revisions of the roms (sorry I always have a list a mile long of things).

1.) When you long press an app on a home screen, the "Apps" and "Browser" Icon areas jump weird, and during the long press the browser icon disappears. It's nothing real major, just something that could be cleaned up in future revisions? Maybe just keep it stationary?
2.) Same sort of issue with the htc style laucher, except when in landscape, if you are on the far right homescreen the browser icon disappears and when you're on the far left screen the phone button disappears. I think it has something to do with having no dots (screens there are on that side remaining counter).
3.) Just make the launcher stationary in both orientations.
4.) Is there a way to make the launcher semitransparent? I think it would make it look sleeker and cooler.

Really, all these suggestions are essentially cosmetical quirks, but I've had a great time with this rom and only want to see it better. Keep 'em coming. Looking forward to what your team can do.

:icon_ banana:

lol, no worries man, i appreciate the feedback, and unfortunatly the laucher is set up like that and can't be fixed, and you were right, its because of the dots.. lol

and what you said about the icons moving, i had that problem with the phone plugged in ive never had it do that when it wasn't charging..

thetruth

Reaction score
I've been running Holy Blue since last night and I haven't had any issues. Everything is running smooth.

Woody/Holy- would it be possible to add the battery% on the battery icon for a future release?

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
I've been running Holy Blue since last night and I haven't had any issues. Everything is running smooth.

Woody/Holy- would it be possible to add the battery% on the battery icon for a future release?

We could, I personally will not be putting them in the regular version because of personal preference, but holygrail does the theme for holyblue so you will have to ask him..

goinskiing

Reaction score
I would love to have the % on the battery in HB.

Also, how does one go about getting that cool black hex look in the notification bar?

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
I would love to have the % on the battery in HB.

Also, how does one go about getting that cool black hex look in the notification bar?

lol, man i wish i could help, but holygrail does the theming for holyblue,
i do the roms and theming for Succulent Desire, and DroidForums, not holyblue, thats his project..
you can always create a request thread for holygrail's holyblue.. lol

versusxiii

Reaction score
Is there any way to get the black background back for the News and Weather widget? I can't see the white text since the background is transparent on brighter wallpapers. :(