Removing Unwanted Included Apps

dpaine88

Reaction score
Thanks man, glad your having a blast with it!!

Thanks for the speedy reply, great ROM!

So being new to the ROM ( 11 was my first flash), I am curious.

Do you have any idea how close you are to a final build? Looks like you've been working on this for a good 3+ months now , if not longer.

Just curious how the devs personally feel about its completion. I think the ROM is kick-ass as it is and only needs a few minor things such as init.d. As far as performance/stability, it is amazing!!

jeffe65

Reaction score
Any time you're wanting to remove a system app but don't know whether it'll cause a problem, Titanium gives you the option to "freeze" them. That prevents them from running - It won't uninstall, but will give you an idea as to whether you can do without it. If you can't, you just "defrost" them.

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
There will be a thread up soon after the release of DC-B-12, which will be sooner than you all may think, explaining the future of the Builds and the reasons behind certain things. Don't worry builds are going to continue to flow after 12, don't worry.. :)

Thanks man, glad your having a blast with it!!

Thanks for the speedy reply, great ROM!

So being new to the ROM ( 11 was my first flash), I am curious.

Do you have any idea how close you are to a final build? Looks like you've been working on this for a good 3+ months now , if not longer.

Just curious how the devs personally feel about its completion. I think the ROM is kick-ass as it is and only needs a few minor things such as init.d. As far as performance/stability, it is amazing!!