APK Multi-Tools
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
apkmultitool.com
Twitter
raziel23x
I just tried liquid froze yogurt and love the boot screen animation and wondering if anyone have ported it over to us 8 like I said I love the boot screen but hate the Rom. Mainly because it is just a abbot screen and a rooted stock to my point of view as when I go into settings it is just the default settings menu with no added extras like here and cm6.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Chris-pee

Reaction score
I thought you didnt have to "port" boot animations, but I could be wrong.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
IMO if you would like to use the Boot Anime from a ROM then to say you hate that particular ROM and list the reasons why, is unecessary, it simply could have been left at "How can I use the LFY Boot Animation"

That said

Download the ROM open the zip file, navigate to the "media" file, extract the bootanimation.zip and get it to your SD card, open Root Explorer copy the new bootanimation.zip and paste it in system/media

martytoo

Reaction score
IMO if you would like to use the Boot Anime from a ROM then to say you hate that particular ROM and list the reasons why, is unecessary, it simply could have been left at "How can I use the LFY Boot Animation"

That said

Download the ROM open the zip file, navigate to the "media" file, extract the bootanimation.zip and get it to your SD card, open Root Explorer copy the new bootanimation.zip and paste it in system/media

I agree. Furthermore Liquid works great. If you don't like it SKIN IT, i.e. add a theme. If you want to customize it do it manually. Liquid is super fast and it runs 2.2 and it runs Flash without the sloooowwwwssssss........dancedroid

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
i also agree. other than changing the notification/status colors, there's nothing you can do on UD 8 that you can't do on LFY w/ the Absolute Systems app.

That said

I agree. Furthermore Liquid works great. If you don't like it SKIN IT, i.e. add a theme. If you want to customize it do it manually. Liquid is super fast and it runs 2.2 and it runs Flash without the sloooowwwwssssss........dancedroid