Rezound resets in endless loop

irishbuddha25

Reaction score
Hello all, my wife's Rezound keeps resetting when we turn it on. It will show the white HTC screen, then the Beats Audio screen, then the 4G LTE screen and once it finally goes to the homescreen it shuts off and starts the cycle all over again. Tried a battery pull multiple times, but nothing works. Is the phone toast? Please help. Thank you!

flip8882

Reaction score
have you tried booting the phone without the battery cover It could be bootlooping because of the network thing.
If that doesnt work you will need to wipe the phone via when you power the phone up hold volume down and power then got to recovery after that and do a factory reset/data wipe.

Taco

Reaction score
Boot phone without the sim card in. When you reach the dialer dial *#*#4636#*#* when the menu opens go to phone settings. Change the network setting to either cdma only or LTE/cdma and you should be all set.

Some how my phone flipped to wcdma one day and that sent it bonkers.

Sent From A Taco Bell Drive-Thru.

OP
I

irishbuddha25

Reaction score
Thanks for all the help. I was gonna try these, but just out of curiosity I took out the battery (extended) and placed the original back in and charged to full. Turned on the phone and no issues since lol. Guess the extended battery is toast. Thanks again for all the help!

WallyIAm

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Thanks for all the help. I was gonna try these, but just out of curiosity I took out the battery (extended) and placed the original back in and charged to full. Turned on the phone and no issues since lol. Guess the extended battery is toast. Thanks again for all the help!

It shouldn't be the battery, but glad you got it fixed.

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Tapatalk 2

marioval

Reaction score
Do as Taco suggested anyway. If you are set to wcdma this will happen again eventually.