SBFed and Stuck in bootloader

JOSHK5

Reaction score
I used the black hat full VRZ_A955_2.3.20_1FF_01.sbf through rsdlite on my droid 2 and it failed initially. then i read to wipe through stock recovery holding power on and home buttons but the bootloader screen now says battery low cannot program. tried charging both usb and wall charger, but both bring up same screen. Can anyone explain to me how to get the battery charged please?? thanks...

i was in the same situation with my droid x. You'll need to find someone with a droid/droid 2 and use their battery or have them charge yours. otherwise youre going to have to buy another battery or an external battery charger.

Edit: also you could take it in to your local verizon store and have them charge it.

ha thanks i will try taking it to verizon and have them charge it for me.

Just dont tell them you tried rsd lite...you should say you tried to update and it bricked your phone or something like that.

ahaha ya definitely wont mention rsd. thanks for the advice!

Problem solved! Took the phone to verizon store and told them i tried updating and it bricked. but they charged the battery and tried flashing it and told me it was still stuck in bootloader showing corrupt data and cannot be fixed. so they are sending a new phone in mail. so for fun when i got home with fresh battery i used the full sbf again and got stuck in bootloop. so i pulled battery and tried to flash again but battery was dead after re-entering bootloader this time it charged on wall charger and i then flashed the system only sbf and the phone booted perfectly. so thanks to everyone for helping me. i guess when i get my new phone in the mail im supposed to be sending a bricked phone back to manufacturer. i guess they will be getting a fully functioning phone while i get a new one. lol.dancedroid

idk id consider keeping ur original one bc ull most likely be getting a CLNR..

so what is that a certified preowned??

yep pretty much. its your call though..

Rite on. Thank you for the advice.

no problem. just seen people unhappy with the replacements when they could have just fixed the one they had to start with

I have a similar issue. I went to sbf my phone and I lot battery power so I bought a battery charger online and 3 days later I charged it fully. But now my phone won't turn on. Is there nothing anyone can tell me? I have a D2G, and I am using fission rom and the d2g sbf. Thanks alot

Back