Screen protectors and functionality

CaptainSeth

Reaction score
After a week of using the Otterbox Defender case I returned it. I could live with the bulk and the screen protector making giving the display a certain grainy quality, but for whatever reason anything I Swyped wasn't registering correctly.

I picked up the high gloss silicone case and a pack of screen protectors instead, and wasted all three because I'm ocd about having air bubbles and lint.

I'm basically looking for screen protectors that don't limit my functionality and suggestions on applying them to avoid wasting more money.

And yes, I do wipe the screen down with the little cloth and try to push as many air bubbles out with the card as possible.

Any help would be appreciated!

Sent from my DROID RAZR by the power of Greyskull

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Your best bet would be to have kept the defender, pushed the screen protector out, cleaned all the adhesive off of the frame, and go into the bathroom, turn on the shower and steamed up the bathroom, then while in there, install a zagg/military shield/ghost armor/skin tech.

That's what I do. :)

But you'll get a ton of replies to this. Its all subjective... what you like will be different than what we like.

Caesars

Reaction score
Yeah the defender with the wet applied Shields is awesome, i go back and forth with that and diztronic.

Return of the Android