SD card help

ethan_glaud

Reaction score
So i've been downloading stuff onto my SD card from my phone, I got an SD card to go into my computer when I got my phones SD card. How do I get the data from my phones SD card onto the computers? I just want to add some music files onto my itunes.

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
You're asking how to transfer files from the phone to the computer?

Plug your phone into the computer, If you don't already have the drivers installed it should pop up and begin installing them. You can then go to start - computer - and you will see your M listed as a device, Click on it and drag/drop the files to or from the computer.

OP
E

ethan_glaud

Reaction score
You mean use Android File Transfer? I tried dragging the files into itunes directly, it said it moved it to a folder. And it didn't even move to my computer, so i'm not sure what to try next. Should I put in the computer SD card that they gave me?

OP
E

ethan_glaud

Reaction score
Okay so I got the music onto my computer, but while what I wanted to do was done, my original question remains: how do I do this through my SD cards? I tried putting the one that connects to my computer, and my mac didn't even recognize it. Maybe I wasn't putting it in right? Anywho, I still have no idea what i'm doing, so if someone can help, that would be great.