Shutting off mobile view

Demetrielenis40

Reaction score
Anybody know how to shutoff mobile view , dont see an option in settings, or maybe another web browser that offers that option? Thanks

sixty1ragtop

Reaction score
I am using Dolphin HD, and it allows you to change it to Android/desktop/iphone/ipad. I have it set on desktop and it takes me to full sites. However no workie in Hulu. :icon_evil:

robonutz

Reaction score
Anybody know how to shutoff mobile view , dont see an option in settings, or maybe another web browser that offers that option? Thanks

about:debug (this allowed you to change the browser mode of the stock browser on other android device) does not work on the Galaxy Tab (Verizon anyway). Using an alternative browser, ie Dolphin, is probably your best bet.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Opera Mobile browser is another option. Just uncheck mobile view in settings. I like it better than Dolphin HD
Support our troops!
slidered from a wifi monolith

kingoftowns

Reaction score
+1 for DolphinHD, I hate flash and love the option to turn it off in Dolphin, couldn't find that in Opera. me being a moron and just not seeing it is a possibility

Mighty

Reaction score
I use xScope and its imo the best browser. Just miss two dolphin plugins but the ui and usability is way ahead of all other browsers, plus its the fastest for me. Easy mobile / desktop browser switching too. :blackdroid:

ben96

Reaction score
Opera mini or skyfire

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

M4C

Reaction score
I've tried all the browsers I could find and none would load the non mobile version of a certain stupid video website.

A proxy is good alternative to people having problems, this was the only solution that I could get to work.

Sent from my GT-P1000 using DroidForums App