SiriusXM app?

ConcreteB

Reaction score
I can't get the siriusXM app to work over 3g (wifi is good). Liberty is my favorite rom, I want to stick with it, but this is going to be a dealbreaker if I can't get it going.

Savagerun

Reaction score
I can't get the siriusXM app to work over 3g (wifi is good). Liberty is my favorite rom, I want to stick with it, but this is going to be a dealbreaker if I can't get it going.

Don't think liberty is the problem, i think it's the app Itself. It's been getting terrible ratings in the market so check that out.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
C

ConcreteB

Reaction score
but it works fine on stock, OTA, and Apex. Its a pretty bad app, but I used it all last summer with acceptible results. I know it's had issues on other ROMs also. MIUI offers a fix, but it's all detailed in computer-speak that I don't really understand.

Right now I'm on stock .602 rooted and it's working fine, but would love to get back on Liberty

Chukee

Reaction score
Im stock and it works fine for me. Never had an issue with streaming with wifi 3g or 4g.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Relicuen

Reaction score
I haven't had a problem running it on liberty other than the problems with the app itself, and I use it a lot. It's probably just the app being terrible.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
C

ConcreteB

Reaction score
maybe I'll reinstall, battery life on stock ROM is killing me. I wish I knew what was blocking this app.

devo1929

Reaction score
I had this problem a long time ago on a liberty rom. I had to add this line to the hosts file:

127.0.0.1 localhost