Stop google music upload

gsu_golfer

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to Stop music uploading to google music?

3000 songs got selected and just don't want them all.

Sent from my SPH-P100 using DroidForums

dark juggalo

Reaction score
Nope,not a chance....just spent 2 days watchin mine upload evry song on my pc...tried turning it off,tried turning off wifi,took pc to another city....it just wont die......and it s still going....must be powered by the bunny

OP
G

gsu_golfer

Reaction score
Nope,not a chance....just spent 2 days watchin mine upload evry song on my pc...tried turning it off,tried turning off wifi,took pc to another city....it just wont die......and it s still going....must be powered by the bunny

Wow. That sucks.

Sent from my SPH-P100 using DroidForums

fezrock

Reaction score
I used task manager to force close it last week. Haven't started it back up yet.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

droidmoviemaker

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to Stop music uploading to google music?

On Mac OSX, open system preferences, then Music Manger, then change the source under the "select music" tab.

Don't know how to do it for Windows but I would guess that it is somewhat similar?

bunchacats

Reaction score
Way to stop google music upload!!!

I had the same problem. Seems like there would be a direct way to stop an upload, but I can't find one. However, as a work around, I did find a solution. Go to the Advanced tab of the Music Manager. Select Location of my Music Folders: Change. Select Other Folders, then Add Folder. Choose a folder that has no music in it (I created one called fake). It will ask you if you want to save things there in the future (NO), warn you that less than 10 songs will download, and then tell you it couldn't find any music. Solved the problem for me. :)