stuck at boot logo PLEASE HELP

dnyor93

Reaction score
So I tried flashing Squidly rom .. i did it like in the instructions i first flashed rom i then flashed the get~r~done tool i then reset to factory settings and cleared catche yadayada the usual and then i rebooted my phone .. but it wouldnt start up it only goes up the the bootlogo [ where the m for motorola is at ] and it jus stays there idk what to do ive been reseting to factory settings and clearing cache over and over by going to the recovery boot thing but it doesnt help..

Anyone know wha I can do? .. thanks

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
So did you try to get into clockwork with a battery pull or by plugging in and removing the battery? If you can't then you went to stock recovery and did a data wipe, but it's still not working? I believe it's time to sbf.

From my Liberated DROID2 at 1.25ghz

OP
dnyor93

dnyor93

Reaction score
So did you try to get into clockwork with a battery pull or by plugging in and removing the battery? If you can't then you went to stock recovery and did a data wipe, but it's still not working? I believe it's time to sbf.

Just by pulling it out

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
With the phone on, plug it into the charger. Pull the battery and it should stay on. Put the battery back in, pull the plug and reboot. That should get you into clockwork where you can flash a backup (I'm sure you've made one). If that doesn't work and the stock recovery wipe didn't work, it's time to sbf like I said above

bdsullivan76

Reaction score
The only d2 rom you can use on a d2g is liberty and that's only with the rommer v7. You will have to sbf. You can find the info on that in this forum under stickies.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Sorry bro. I read your first post kinda fast and spaced out on the fact you're on a d2g. You'll need to sbf. By the way the phone will turn off when you unplug it. Just reboot it. All the best. Make sure you have all the right files and rsd lite 4.9, drivers blah blah blah