Stuck in Flashing Colors on Liquid Gingerbread

mystical

Properly rooted everything and did nandroid backup. Used Rom Manager Pro to install Liquid Gingerbread. Then my apps started installing from Android Market when I got everything set up. My phone appeared stuck, so went to reboot, and was going to take a few apps off, but when I turned it back on, now all it will do is flash pretty colors. It's pretty and all, but it won't do anything else. I tried to go back to RSD Lite with my computer to reset it to factory reset, but no dice. I am running 2.3.3 Gingerbread with the 4.5.605 update, again with Liquid Gingerbread. There is no theme on there yet. I'm at a loss as to what to do because the only way to turn the pretty flashing colors (which I know is some loop) is to pull the battery (which I have already done several times).

Somebody please help the nice lady with the pretty colorful paperweight. :biggrin:

PS - holding down the power button with the down volume button and camera button doesn't work - oh, and this is a Droid X.

Nemo Aeternamn

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
To get out of this bootloop..
Try a factory reset...
Hold home and power took the Android dude pops up..
Then press both volume buttons...
Then use volume down to scroll to wipe data/factory reset...
Select with power...
Then when it's done... Reboot

Post script: to get into bootloader mode (to sbf)... you'll need to press both volume buttons

We have nothing to fear but running out if beer