System Panel

SpykeZ

Reaction score
It was updated recently yet again and I think it's nearing prefection. The apps now have a bar next to them that show what amount of cpu time it's using real time instead of showing it in seconds which didn't give you an idea what's using what.

SystemPanel integrates a task killer, app manager (installer / uninstaller with multi-version APK archival), and device status monitor. Optional background monitor service to record long-term battery, display and CPU usage.

beta9: HTC Incredible Support

Also try our "WebSharing" app to transfer/sync files/media over WiFi.
chart

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'd agree. Although it incorporates a task killer, that's not its primary value. Rather it provides a window into the operation of the phone that I haven't found anywhere else.

gwhiz377

Reaction score
Absolutely love it. Great UI that provides a lot of details.

OP
SpykeZ

SpykeZ

Reaction score
I'd agree. Although it incorporates a task killer, that's not its primary value. Rather it provides a window into the operation of the phone that I haven't found anywhere else.

Ya I rarely use the task killer, only when I forgot to shut down a game or something that's acting a bit wonky. I'm a huge fan of everything else it does though and I'll buy it the day it goes out of beta.

I just sent him a feature request to be able to display things we choose in the notifcation bar like battery temps. I had to install a lame battery app in order to get the temps which was pointless cause system panel is capable of such..it's just not a quick feature to get to.