The Witcher Adventure Game Now Available on Google Play for $5.99

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

If you are a fan of board-game style adventure games and enjoy the Witcher series, then you might want to check out the Google Play Store. The folks from CD Projekt Red have created a digital version of their board game called The Witcher Adventure Game. It's set in the Witcher universe and uses the same rules as their unique board game. Here's a description from the Play Store:

The Witcher Adventure Game is a digital adaptation of CD PROJEKT RED’s board game set in the brutal, dark fantasy universe of monster slayer Geralt of Rivia. Embark on a journey across the beautifully rendered world of The Witcher and complete a variety of quests: hunt for deadly beasts, solve ancient mysteries, and take part in complex political intrigues. Make choices and face their brutal consequences in a world begging to be explored!
TW:AG allows players to become four distinct characters known from the books and video games: Geralt of Rivia, monster slayer; Triss Merigold, cunning sorceress; Yarpen Zigrin, dwarven warrior; and Dandelion, roguish bard. Each character has unique skills and multiple ways of overcoming obstacles - the choice is yours: do you fight your way to victory, call on your charm, or try your hand at diplomacy?

Main features:

- Art design taken straight from the critically acclaimed Witcher series of video games
- Play vs. AI and vs. your friends (online multiplayer and hot seat)
- Clear, simple rules, and intuitive mechanics.
- 4 unique heroes with different skills and approaches to problem solving
- Achievement and leaderboard support
- Digital edition contains over 288 cards and 30 monsters

The game sells for $5.99 on the Google Play Store. It is getting great reviews from folks who can run it. From the looks of things, it has a crashing problem on the Nexus 7 (2012 & 2013 versions. The folks at CD Projekt Red have acknowledged the problem and are working on a fix. If you have one of these devices, you may want to avoid it until they work out the issue.

After that, it's apparently very addicting!

Source: The Witcher Adventure Game - Android Apps on Google Play

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Nice!

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
Love the PC series. A bit glitchy but I have high hopes for number 3.

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
This is something I would have jumped on in a heart beat but I've been out of mobile gaming for a while now. They just aren't as fun and frankly, I hate having no controller for them. Stuff like flappy bird doesn't need precise controls. I hate on screen controls.