Reaction score
nice job davros!

Rathorian

Reaction score
How come you took my wonderful clock away

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

DrSteveBrule

Reaction score
Status bar clock is black on black for me. I suspect that this is what Rathorian is talking about. I also noticed that the battery level numbers for the stock theme are present over top of the gimpybread theme numbers. If I change the clock color, it remains black. So, it looks like another clock is still over top of this theme's clock, just as the battery icon has the old numbers over top. If I hide clock, it does hide the clock. If I change time format, the amount of space taken up by the clock also changes.

EDIT 1: Also, if I change the battery percentage color in the GimpSource settings, this number is actually the top number. So it appears that the toolbox only applies to the stock theme, or, that I have some other problem.

EDIT 2: Forgot to mention, set phone to stock, wiped cache and dalvik, installed GimpSource, rebooted, went through android setup, rebooted to recovery, installed GimpyBread.

EDIT 3: And finally, now have resolved the issue it appears. Changed colors on problematic icons, rebooted, changed colors again, rebooted again, clock is now normal, battery only has one set of numbers. Odd.

OP
davros

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
ooh so ong .... all the txt battery clock colors there not tere are controled n GimpSource settings. i will take the time tomorrow to write up a how to what not to do , if need be.