[THEME] Titanium-X- for Eclipse 2.2 (UPDATED 3-26-12)

dubsx

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Titanium-X- for Eclipse 2.2
UPDATED 3.26.12: MORE. METAL.

This is Titanium-X-
Fuse a little metal to your system. dancedroid

Thanks goes to nitroglycerin33 for the sweet ROM and the already awesome theme he made for Eclipse. Also to gunnermike53 for the server space and for getting me set up for xml edits.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Titanium-X-SCREENS.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is "TITANIUMIZED":
-blur-res
- Browser
- Camera

- Contacts
- Dialer
- LatinIME
- MMS
- moto-res

- Phone
- SystemUI
- Talk

- framework-res
- Boot Animation
- MORE TO COME

How to install:
- Reboot to CWM Recovery
- Wipe Cache
- Wipe Dalvik Cache
- Install .zip from SD card
- REBOOT system

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AS ALWAYS...I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS TO YOUR PHONE AS A RESULT OF USING THIS CONTENT, JUST AS IT IS NO ONE ELSES FAULT FOR ANY DAMAGE I MIGHT DO TO MINE. IF YOU DO NOT KNOW THE RISKS INVOLVED, YA MIGHT JUST BE BETTER OFF STICKING WITH STOCK. It's not that complicated, just do a little research. Plenty of knowledge floating around...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DOWNLOADS

TITANIUM-X- for Eclipse 2.2 (UPDATED 3-26-12)
http://gunnermike53.com/Themers/dubsx/Titanium-X-ECLIPSE2.2--BIONIC.ziphttp://www.mediafire.com/?fhiswsjiiahwy58

WALLPAPER - Titanium-X-
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/15257104/wallpaper_titanium-x-v1.2.jpg
http://gunnermike53.com/Themers/dubsx/Titanium-X-WALLPAPER.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Nice look...I really like it...:icon_wink:

OP
dubsx

dubsx

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
thanks, I appreciate it...with any luck it will keep getting better dancedroid

OP
dubsx

dubsx

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
link to NEW VERSION 1.3 in the OP :icon_ lala:

OP
dubsx

dubsx

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
alright guys, version 1.5 in the OP...based on the official 2.1 release (.901 system)

saintvicious

Reaction score
Looks great. Love the boot ani. Slick & styled. Keep up the great work

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Prozac4me

Reaction score
Since mediafire is not up anymore, could you dropbox it, and i'll host it on my dropbox for awhile. You can either send the link to me directly ([email protected]), or respond to the post. I had it downloaded, and my pc went out.. :(

Thanks! :D

Titanium-X-v1.5 for Eclipse 2.1
UPDATED 2.10.12: MORE. METAL.

This is Titanium-X-
Fuse a little metal to your system. dancedroid

Thanks goes to nitroglycerin33 for the sweet ROM and the already awesome theme he made for Eclipse. Also to gunnermike53 for getting me set up for xml edits.

View attachment 46828View attachment 46829View attachment 46830View attachment 46831View attachment 46832
What is "TITANIUMIZED":
-blur-res
- Browser
- Camera

- Contacts
- Dialer
- LatinIME
- MMS
- moto-res

- Phone
- SystemUI
- Talk

- framework-res
- Boot Animation
- MORE TO COME

How to install:
- Reboot to CWM Recovery
- Wipe Cache
- Wipe Dalvik Cache
- Install .zip from SD card
- REBOOT system

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AS ALWAYS...I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS TO YOUR PHONE AS A RESULT OF USING THIS CONTENT, JUST AS IT IS NO ONE ELSES FAULT FOR ANY DAMAGE I MIGHT DO TO MINE. IF YOU DO NOT KNOW THE RISKS INVOLVED, YA MIGHT JUST BE BETTER OFF STICKING WITH STOCK. It's not that complicated, just do a little research. Plenty of knowledge floating around...

DOWNLOADS

TITANIUM-X-V1.5
Titanium-X-v1.5.zip

WALLPAPER - Titanium-X-
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/15257104/wallpaper_titanium-x-v1.2.jpg

OP
dubsx

dubsx

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
probably for the mist part but there is a good chance you will have issues...I would wait until I get a chance to update it for you guys

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

cruiser86

Reaction score
I can't get any of these themes to work on my bionic running eclipse 2.2. safestraped into safe flashed the rom after all the wipes and it just bootloops. if I take out the theme everything works fine.

bobbyp

Reaction score
Is this going to get ported to v3? Its an awesome theme!

Vepaot

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G5 (LS992)