[ThemePack]Retrokid223 Theme Ports For Rubix 1.9.7 Come Get Some!!!

puck3511

Reaction score
I installed red revo and everything works fine..that's wierd..try sbf then install rubix then theme

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

MikereDD

Reaction score
Themes also work on Liberty rom v1.0
I've installed Nextang, MIUI, and Incognito and haven't had an issue.
Thnk You Retrokid223 for the theme ports.
I've been flipping back&forth between RubiX & Liberty rom's.
Happy these themes work on both. ;)

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

GameGrave

Reaction score
Installed it over a fresh wipe and install of Rubix 1.9.7 and no lock screen and no vibrate and when I browse the internet and hit the home button...It doesnt do anything. Its the weirdest thing. Tried a few other of the themes and they all had the no vib and no lock and the home button not working.

But if I go back to no theme everything works fine....Hmmmmm. Is it just me perhaps?
Im having the exact same issues. strange. I wonder if there is a fix?

GameGrave

Reaction score
Installed it over a fresh wipe and install of Rubix 1.9.7 and no lock screen and no vibrate and when I browse the internet and hit the home button...It doesnt do anything. Its the weirdest thing. Tried a few other of the themes and they all had the no vib and no lock and the home button not working.

But if I go back to no theme everything works fine....Hmmmmm. Is it just me perhaps?
Im having the exact same issues. strange. I wonder if there is a fix?
Ok I figured it out. When I had the problems with this theme, I had installed it over rubix 1.9.7 + blue gingerbread goodies. I wiped data and reinstalled rubix, but this time, the regualr version, and then applied the theme. no problems as of now! Hope that helps!

MikereDD

Reaction score
Back to confirm all these themes also work on the latest
Liberty Rom v1.5

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
There is a reason we stopped incognito please pull the link. Pm me if you must. But pull the link.

bill12690

Reaction score
cant manage applications or go to bluetooth settings, both cause a FC on miui theme. any ideas?

XDRDX

Reaction score
cant manage applications or go to bluetooth settings, both cause a FC on miui theme. any ideas?

More than likely that is being cause by the settings.apk being themed trying changing it for the original settings.apk that came with the rom.

dx1881

Reaction score
So....are the links going to get fixed?? They aren't working

kwest12

Reaction score
So....are the links going to get fixed?? They aren't working

I'm pretty sure the links were pulled based on the request referenced below. So the short answer to your question is "it's highly unlikely that the links will be fixed."

There is a reason we stopped incognito please pull the link. Pm me if you must. But pull the link.

Chrussell1215

Reaction score
It's really too bad they are pulling Incognito. I know there is probably more to it then I am aware of. I personally prefer Incognito to all other themes including Linear. It's just so cleaner and goes with pretty much everything. I actually went from the liberty 1.5 rom with the Linear theme, to Rubix with Incognito and I have to say I don't think I'll be changing roms or themes anytime soon. It's too bad they gave up on Incognito/Invertnito... :(

Here is what I personally like in a theme (not that anyone really cares... just giving my two cents...)
-A Simplistic, clean, and uniform look
-Black, white, gray (maybe a very little hints of red, blue, green, orange, etc.)
-Flat colors no crazy gradients
- I like to feature my wallpapers and widgets. Color laden and cluttered themes limit what wallpapers and widgets look good. "less is way more"
-No themed icons (when the icons are themed I feel like I should only have the apps the themer chose to theme or my icon drawer looks weird...ADW themes work best if you want themed icons)
Themed apps: Dialer, contacts, gmail/email, messaging, google search... maybe the Android music app (I don't like to have to delete apps or wait for the themer in order to upgrade them)
-Themed lock screen: Clean monochrome and minimal

Themes I have tried and feel come close to my personal tastes: Incognito and Invertnito, Frost, Avalon, Mysterious Beast (still not a big fan of the gradients used in this theme, but it's still pretty clean)... Runners Up: Linear, Matte Blue, UD

Basically as simple and clean as you can get... Incognito and Invetnito was the closest to a perfect theme in my opinion... It seems like %80-90 of the themes out there for the X are to cluttered and have way to much going on with color, and gradients, and obtrusive icons... I know the themers out there who work super hard are probably thinking people like me just need to shut up and learn to do it my ourselves... and their probably right... until then I'll have to run an old outdated theme and pray some themer out there has my same tastes...

Last edited:

pimpannara

Reaction score
i understand y Incognito was pulled, but i dont get y the other links had to be taken down as well. bummer :/