Thinking about the Dinc4G

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Really? wtf is wrong with me?
I swore I wouldn't support this company after getting shafted by not getting ICS... yea I am really bothered by that...
But... but...
a) It's a World Phone, which I like
b) it has a SD Slot
c) it has a removable battery
d) Jelly Bean
e) it's the perfect SIZE. Every other phone on VZW just does not excite me. I like the size of the apparently smallest Android handset on the market.
f) overall gets decent reviews.
g) currently $50.00 on contract

Talk me out of this please! :D

Droid Firefighter

Reaction score
Indiana (and that is close enough for the internet
Current Phone Model
S8
I went to the Motorola Razr Maxx HD and haven't looked back. Consistently I get a minimum of 35 to 40 hours out of this phone. Root is available, speaker is perfectly loud, swype is preinstalled (I prefer swiftkey), with jelly bean you can freeze and remove from your app draw all the bloatware. Excellent reception of phone and data signal. Blur isn't as bad as everyone says it is (I like the circle widgets a lot) but I do miss my htc calendar. Smart actions are pretty cool, being able to turn off background data at night is nice to stay under the dreaded cap. I checked out the Dinc4G and just felt more comfortable with my Razr Maxx HD.

OP
PereDroid

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Thanks. I've come to my sense. lol
I do not want to support a company that think it is ok to ONLY roll out one update after more then 2 years.
The RAZR line is just a smidgen bigger than the Dinc line.
Could be my next phone.
I LOVE the Circle Widgets...

OP
PereDroid

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Saw the Dinc4 in person. It is nice. Gorgeous screen. SERIOUSLY disappointed though in the amount of bloat. THey added at least twice as much as we got on the Dinc2. Really disappointing HTC....

EnderGolem

Reaction score
I like the Incredible 4G LTE. My friend has it, he let me screw around with it, it was one of the best phones out there! The Incredible 2 was "OK", but I think I'd have a better Android experience with this one.

I'm getting the RAZR HD, though I recommend this device to you, Droid brother!