Thought I did my homework! Liberty fail!

gorr

Reaction score
So I have learned a lot from these forums but today I failed installing Liberty Rom and Im stuck in the liberty boot animation! To make matters more frustrating I only have access to a Mac. Please help! Ive done some searching and the only option is to download a windows emulator to my mac and run a spk through that route. IM CONFUSED! CAN Anyone walk me through the ordeal ???? im on a DROID X

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
what version of liberty were you flashing? was it 2.01 or one of the gingerbread ones? try booting in to stock recovery and wiping data and cache. if that doesn't work then you will have to flash an sbf from either a windows or linux machine.

OP
G

gorr

Reaction score
Spaz- Thanks for looking out. Ive never been one to ask for help so I am in your debt my friend!
I believe it was liberty 6.0 , I data and cache wiped many times and it still is going into a boot loop with the liberty fist boot logo.
I made sure i book marked a site with sbf to go back to stock, but Im running a mac as I stated before. Ive got some research to do.
Thanks Much!!