jstafford1

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
The most horrible movie ever. Its cool for a 3 yr old

A lot of mixed reviews, one things for sure people either really LOVE it or really HATE it... It seams to be only really big fans of the original that are liking it. While I liked the original I wasn't a huge fan, I was more excited about this in terms as what they COULD do (i.e. all the stuff they couldn't get right in the original) so I think I would be disappointed, probably expecting too much. Any thoughts?

Just gotta be openminded about it. I think if you liked the original you'll enjoy the new one.

Sent from somewhere...

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just gotta be openminded about it. I think if you liked the original you'll enjoy the new one.

Sent from somewhere...

Well one of the things I never did like (even back in the day) was how poor the graphics where... story i liked, so if they stuck to the main premise I should be happy, maybe I'll take the wifey tomorrow (she's NEVER seen the original, lol).

aceofspades

Reaction score
A friend of mine shared on Facebook how much they spent on the budget and the marketing. S**t, what I could do with a film for a fraction of that...

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I just left the theater and I loved it. Saw it in 3d and it was some of my favorite 3d to date, very subtle and more about depth than anything else.

tappin and a talkin

Diordna

Reaction score
My friend said it was alright, nothing huge. He loved the soundtrack though lol says it's the best part, and he wants to buy the soundtrack CD.