Tumi Wireless Battery Mod

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
So I don't plan to use it everyday since I still get a full day out of this phone. But if I know it's going to be a big "phone day"? Yea...this is pretty nice I have to admit.
I have been using it to charge my phone at night. My wireless charger uses Micro USB so I can keep my normal charger in another room. It's pretty impressive how forgiving it is on the charger. When I used the wireless charger with my previous phone, it had to be perfectly lined up. Not so with this.

8dee29f2b29c6b4f50a082ad818f249f.jpg

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
It is always good to have a wireless charger that is forgiving, nothing worse than putting the phone on the charger wrong then hours later find out it did not charge. I know that some have alarms if not on properly but not all of them.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I really like my Incipio Mod. It's nice to know that I can just snap it on when needed and can keep using the phone without plugging it into a charger. Z Series phones rock! :cool:

OP
PereDroid

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Ok, so as I've said I pretty much only use the Mod to charge my phone over night. Occasionally I'll have a real long day starting at 8am and I may top it up a bit around 11:30 if I'm Redditing pretty hard. Today was the first time I ran it with the battery mod all day as today was a ... Travel day! I'm in Florida now. Woke up at 6:40 am. It's now 5pm (0640-1700) and this is really damn cool. I'll let the pictures tell the story.
Going out now. I'll leave the mod at home (hotel) and go back to sexy skinny mode and nor worry at all about battery life. #LifeWithMoto
(Oh and I used my headphones on the plane..y'know while keeping my phone charged?)

8bacc440300651358e90e6a4d8e9c048.jpg

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Last edited: