UD8 help

b-jammin21

Reaction score
Hey guys. I recently flashed UD8 and I love it. However, I am experiencing a little problem...

The wifi and bluetooth seem to be turning themselves on randomly and sporatically. I then have to go into my settings and turn them off, just to have them turn themselves back on at a random point later. Anyone have an idea for a fix for this? Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
Hey guys. I recently flashed UD8 and I love it. However, I am experiencing a little problem...

The wifi and bluetooth seem to be turning themselves on randomly and sporatically. I then have to go into my settings and turn them off, just to have them turn themselves back on at a random point later. Anyone have an idea for a fix for this? Thanks in advance.

No clue, I've never had that happen or heard of that happening on this or any other ROM...So I'll go first and insert the obligatory, "did you wipe data and cache" before you flashed question? If not, do so and reinstall...

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
nemets88.. I did not have the same problem but I did have different issues with both wifi and Bluetooth. Wifi would connect but it wouldnt do anything. I fixed this by unplugging my router for about 5 minutes.

Bluetooth worked but it wasn't hands free. There is a patch floating around here in the UD section. I flashed that and good to go.

Not saying those will work but you are looking for ideas. Just thought I would toss em out there. Ain't going to make it any worse :)

OP
b-jammin21

b-jammin21

Reaction score
Thanks a lot for the suggestions guys.

After playing on my phone all day, I haven't had the problem since about 2pm. So, I'm assuming that it corrected itself.....? I guess it wouldn't be the first time my Droid has fixed it's own problems on its own.

DROID DOES...fix itself. :motdroidvert:

Thanks again for the help.

OP
b-jammin21

b-jammin21

Reaction score
Well it looks like it only fixed itself for a day...it's back to the same problem again...

Any other suggestions? And just an fyi - I did wipe data and cache before installing as I usually do. Thanks again for any help.