Unleashed 3.0 bootloop/ no recovery

Wolfman5101

Reaction score
Hey guys its me again with another droid 2 problem. Well, I tried to intall Epic unleashed 3.0 using clockwork recovery/rom manager and koush's bootsrap. I was going to do the preinstall but the link to the files didn't work so i thought that you didnt need to do it. Now my droid either:
A)gets stuck in the (stupid) purple diamond boot screen
B)Gets stuck in the M logo
or C)I press x and power at the same time, it comes up with a small Exclamation mark in a white triangle with a little green android next to it. The first time it did this it booted into recovery, but some1 bumped into me and i pressed reboot...
So how can i fix this?
And how long should i hold X and power, mayeb im holding them wrong?

when you get that exclamation mark with the triangle, try hitting the magnifying glass on your keyboard.

Don't use rom manager to install a rom. Bad idea.
Use bootstrap (i hit bootstrap recovery each time before going into recovery, just in case) and wipe data and cache before going to a new rom. Also make sure you mount system too-I think this is the biggest problem with rom manager-no mounting occurs.
good luck

I tried the magnifying button trick on the keyboard, it's still stuck on that screen...what else? Battery pull?

I tried the magnifying button trick on the keyboard, it's still stuck on that screen...what else? Battery pull?

You did a data and cache wipe in the stock recovery and its still stuck?

This thread has been Thunder struck!

Back