USB Mass storage issues anyone?

undergrace

Reaction score
Quick ?... I have windows 7. My usb transfer has always worked with other roms but isn't working with UD. When I plug my phone to my computer to transfer files, I choose connect and it power cycles. It will not let me transfer any files, just keeps power cycling. Any fixes for this??

Thanx:)

marcusdavidhall

Reaction score
Quick ?... I have windows 7. My usb transfer has always worked with other roms but isn't working with UD. When I plug my phone to my computer to transfer files, I choose connect and it power cycles. It will not let me transfer any files, just keeps power cycling. Any fixes for this??

Factory data reset worked for me

crazyjoker2

Reaction score
The only thin I have noticed is when I have swapper 2 enabled it seems to block it. disable and works like a champ. im on UD 3.2.0

sandfreak

Reaction score

Factory data reset worked for me

Factory data reset...what exactly is this? Like when you wipe data to flash a new rom or something different? If so, what do I expect when I reboot? Have to set up phone again like when flashing a new rom or ??...

sandfreak

Reaction score
ok well, just wiped data again and still doesn't work. going to try re-flashing since i'll have to set everything up again anyway

DarrellM5

Reaction score
Thanks for the idea to turn off Swapper 2. I'm using XP and was having the same problem. Turning off Swapper 2 immediately let me connect through USB.