USED Droid Eris for sale??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Needroideris

Reaction score
Hey,
I'm looking for a used Droid Eris for sale. If you looking to sale yours with a clean ESN. Let me know ASAP. I'm looking to spend less than $250.
:droideris:

mhotovec

Reaction score
Not sure what you're up to, but I paid $99 for mine direct from Verizon. Can't imagine why you'd want to shell out $250 for a used one....

OP
Needroideris

Needroideris

Reaction score
I can't upgrade riight now until fall 2010. That's why i need a used one. In fact I work for Bestbuy so I could get a new one if I wanted to spend 320 dollars.

mhotovec

Reaction score
I hear Best Buy has the phones for $49 now. How about adding a second line to your account? That might ultimately be cheaper...

OP
Needroideris

Needroideris

Reaction score
Thanks that's a good idea. I'm gonna check on it. You think i can cancel it after i get?

orangepeel

Reaction score
Not sure what you're up to, but I paid $99 for mine direct from Verizon. Can't imagine why you'd want to shell out $250 for a used one....

That's because you're paying for the rest of the phone in the 2 yr contract.The phone is being subsidized by your carrier.

If your contract isn't up you have to find a used one,or pay retail for the phone.

ridearedhog

Reaction score
I have a Motorola Droid that is 1 month old - barely used - that I do not need.
JC

Last edited by a moderator:

DANY

Reaction score
Hey,
I'm looking for a used Droid Eris for sale. If you looking to sale yours with a clean ESN. Let me know ASAP. I'm looking to spend less than $250.
:droideris:
Hi, if you are still looking for a driod let me know. I have a droid -almost new- with docking and all accessories for whatever price work out between us.
I had the screen protector on the device from day one and I had it for only seven months.
For faster respond please contact me at my personal e-mail at [email protected].
Thanks,

biggestdog

Reaction score
droid eris

hi,
wondering if you found an eris yet? i have a gently used eris i'm getting ready to let go of. let me know if you are still interested and we can work out a deal.
patty

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hell man...Pm me..I have one that's never seen more than 24 hrs of use. It was given to me to fix another device last year. Its zero blemish. Now that the Eris can be legitimately unlocked I was going to hook it up again...lol If you want it let me know. Pm me.

:cool:

You've been tapped by the Drummer...

Status
Not open for further replies.