Welcome to the Motorola Droid Turbo 2 Forum

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Welcome to the latest addition of DroidForums.net dedicated to the latest flagship Android Phone: the Motorola Droid Turbo 2! It's great to see another new Droid!

kmf1

Diamond Member
I look forward to taking a close look at it when it's in the store.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Someone please get this thing...and walk into a walk in freezer , let it cool...and then out into 80 degree heat...why?? I want to see how well it handled the thermal variance..the shock of the 2 extremes..with plastic involved on the inside display(or so I'm guessing) I want to see if it clouds or if condensation appears ..or if nothing happens.. Said it before..2 different materials, 2 different expansion rates...and varying temps due to thermal heat from the processor...

Ok..that's as scientific as i get..except for eating...lol

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Someone please get this thing...and walk into a walk in freezer , let it cool...and then out into 80 degree heat...why?? I want to see how well it handled the thermal variance..the shock of the 2 extremes..with plastic involved on the inside display(or so I'm guessing) I want to see if it clouds or if condensation appears ..or if nothing happens.. Said it before..2 different materials, 2 different expansion rates...and varying temps due to thermal heat from the processor...

Ok..that's as scientific as i get..except for eating...lol
Only if I can have a few beers while in there and someone buys me a plane ticket. Ohio and 80 degree days aren't happening for about 8 months.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Still got em here..but this phone doesn't have my curiosity...maybe something will happen and that will change..kinda doubt it..

jpiarull

Should consider trading in turbo 1 for turbo 2 considering the amount of data storage I have left over from my 64 GB ballistic nylon version.

kmf1

Diamond Member
Yes, with removable storage as an option, the 32G model would work very well. Also depends on the price difference between 32G and 64G in both the phones and the memory cards.

jpiarull

Yes, with removable storage as an option, the 32G model would work very well. Also depends on the price difference between 32G and 64G in both the phones and the memory cards.
Very true in that regard. I'd expect similar if not exact pricing from last year's model. With that said for the MicroSD card, write speed is what matters. I'd aim for 95mbits/sec write speed. Pricing for 1-2 TB card is still astronomical unless you're into taking 4K video with tons of pictures.